Rules for using the Truffle Bee Gift certificate
The gift certificate gives the bearer the right to purchase Truffle Bee products under the conditions specified below.
- Types of certificates:
- electronic (virtual)
- The nominal value of the certificate:
- any denomination from 100€ to 1000€, in increments of 100€
- Certificate validity period:
- one year from the date of purchase
- Activation of the gift certificate:
- The electronic gift certificate is activated immediately after its payment. Payment for goods (or parts of goods) using a gift certificate is made by entering the serial number at the stage of payment.
- The balance of the certificate is not subject to refund or exchange for cash.
- If the value of the goods purchased under the certificate is less than its nominal value, the remaining balance is not compensated in monetary terms, but can be used for further purchases during the validity period of the certificate.
- If the value of the product purchased under the certificate is more than its nominal value, the buyer pays the missing amount by bank transfer.
- If the purchased goods using the certificate are returned due to quality defects, the funds are returned to the certificate balance.
- Only one gift card can be used to pay for the cost of the product when making a purchase certificate.
- If the gift certificate is not used before the expiration date, balance will be cancelled.
- You can check your balance of certificate in our customer service by phone +37122525735.